Donation Made to Healthy Neighborhoods Program in Memory of Lee Norris

Donation in Memory of Town of Binghamton Man Who Died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning 

(BINGHAMTON, NY) – The colleagues of a woman who works at Binghamton University, made cash donations to purchase carbon monoxide (CO) detectors that would be given out to the community in memory of her brother, Lee Norris from the Town of Binghamton, who passed away this winter from CO poisoning. 

66 carbon monoxide (CO) detectors were donated to the Broome County Health Department Healthy Neighborhoods Program to distribute to homes in need.  

Thank you to the Norris family for the gracious donation in memory of Lee. 

Also, thank you to Lowe’s. 

04/19/2018 - 4:14pm